The complete recording of the concert we played in Uppsala on January 24, 2015. Together with violinist Katt Hernandez we played a program of five pieces that we had rehearsed during the sessions in Malmö in the days prior to the show.
- The first piece was based on the instructions to continuously repeat a sound and for each repetition attempt to perfect it.
- The second was a free improvisation
- The third a rule based piece following these rules:
- No one may play louder than the violin
- The drums should always play when the piano is not playing
- The saxophone should attempt to play the opposite of what the piano plays
- The fourth was equal to the second
- The final piece was like the first but this time using a sustained sound.